Wednesday, June 01, 2011

An update!

I have pretty much been the worst blogger. Totally MIA.
Lets catch up!
Ryan: just finished block 3 of nursing school ( yeah we're just about done!) He applied for his LPN and is just waiting to test.
Lynette: feeling totally overwhelmed-we moved back to our house in queen creek and there are projects galore! I also keep busy with book group, and a class I'm taking :)
Alenna: is reading! Like nobodys business too. she can even write her name.
Brady: we're potty training Brady man. He's hating wet diapers which is great. He no longer has a binky answer is very upset about that.
Shaylin: started nursery! Can u believe that?! She's doing awesome in it. She's extremely small for her age but the drs are no longer concerned.

In other news, I'm taking a weeks vacation with my family. We're seeing all the church sites: nauvoo, far west, carthage jail, etc

We've also been busy putting in our backyard which let me tell you is no small feet. I love yard work. I find it so theraputic.



No comments: