Saturday, November 27, 2010

{Kickin' Off The Season...}

Purely 
by coincidence, Alenna had a dentist appt before Thanksgiving.
 X-tra! X-tra! Read all about it!
Totally funny, when I was not much older then Alenna is now, I had an extra tooth coming in between my two front teeth. I had surgery to get it out.
Alenna's xrays revealed she has the same thing! 
The really funny thing is I was telling Ryan about it when we went home and he told me his brother had the same thing! Poor Alenna, didnt even stand a chance....
Here she is getting ready for her exam 
(she's nervous) 
The dentist had flat screens on the ceiling so she's watching Go Diego Go!
She did very well! She was beyond nervous, didn't make a peep! I cannot remember a time she hasn't been chatting everyone's ears off...,.
She got a balloon. She was thrilled.
She had been talking about this prize machine since last time she went to the dentist.
They  gave her 2 tokens for being so good, she got two rings and a plastic ice cream cone :)

Changing gears: (forgive the pun)
Brady got a bike!
They have the best time together


...if you've ever wondered what pure yumminess looks like, feast your eyes upon Shaylin.

The next morning, Thanksgiving, the kids had a 'Thankful' breakfast, a delicious pumpkin roll!
...and that was the only picture I took Thanksgiving....lovely...
Ry worked Thanksgiving day (thankful we have a job!!!) and he took us to breakfast the next morning, something we never do.
Then we shopped! Ry had fought the crowds the night before (crazy guy!) to get his wife new pillows, new sheets, and Egyptian cotton towels.
and we found this! A kid table so they will stop staining the material on the kitchen chairs!
20 freakin' bucks! We win! :)
arent' they sweet at their table???!
then we bundled up and took our babies to the Temple lights!
Here I am with my KA-RAZY kids!
my silly girls...
Brady was beyond excited all night about the lights
After that we met with my family and Dusty's friends, and his *ahem* other good friend (wink wink), becca and her *ahem* good friend (wink wink)
for pie! Yummy traditions!

1 comment:

Shaun Nansel Whipple said...

Alenna cracks me up! I love the table! We need a picnic table bad.