Tuesday, November 30, 2010

{Tis' The Season!}

I love Thanksgiving left overs! 
I made a Turkey Pot Pie which was divine while the kids helped daddy set up the lights outside.
The lights look great, it was really cold that night, so I was glad I made a hot meal for my little workers!
Becca & Colby came over to help set up the tree! 
We love them
Our kids are especially mad about them
Shaylin thinks she's helping...
Alenna, Colby and Daddy helped hang the angel on top! 
Its a huge tree!!
All and all I think we broke, maybe 2 ornaments? 
Not bad for 3 kids all 4 years old and under...
and a klutzy mommy
We got the 'trendy' character stockings this year, though I find them hideous.
We're taking our kids to Utah for Christmas and didn't want to lose our nice stockings.

Little Miss Yummy, taking it all in...
We had pie and hot cocoa to celebrate the season!

2 comments:

Shaun Nansel Whipple said...

Yea I was thinking those stockings weren't your style haha!! Smart idea though!

.mommy.maui. said...

Gorgeous Tree! Your kids are precious!