Tuesday, December 21, 2010

{Christmas! Take 1!}

I love this picture because it exactly says how I am feeling this holiday season!
Hello blog, we've been swamped! I'm still trying to catch my breath from it all.
Last week I was deathly ill. I have never been that sick in all my life. Yup, Walking Pneumonia.
Luckily this week I'm better, not 100%, but better.
We leave for our trip to ID tomorrow (yeah!) so we did an early christmas with my family, and for each other under the tree.
Our family has a tradition that we go out to eat every Christmas Eve, then visit Temple Lights.
Here we are at Village Inn, waiting for my family.
Cute Shaylin now has 8 teeth! And she's buzzing around everywhere, but not walking on her own yet.
silly lenny
Shay and I split my favorite, turkey club with french fries :)
my handsome guys at Temple Lights
Beautiful Alenna
Christmas Kiss...
baby its cold outside!!!
Fake Christmas Morning!
Santa will visit on our trip...
********************************************************
**************************************************************

now under our tree is empty but our hearts are full.
1 more day until our trip!!!

No comments: