Wednesday, January 26, 2011

{My Time-less Kids!}

we did not take our kids to Disney. Yup, we're those people.
So when we got back we decided the kids needed a pet. Yes I realize our kids are the most spoiled on the planet but, hey, whats one more thing right? ;)
Meet Gus Gus-Cinderella's pet Guinea Pig she let us take home [wink wink]
Shay LOVES GusGus!
Alenna is a little squeamish about him. Brady adores GusGus as well!

In keeping with the rumor our kids are spoiled*(which makes me smile) I gave Alenna highlights! 
How sweet is she???
and of course I had to frost Brady's tips....
beautiful decided she just needed a dab of ketchup on her nose....

I walked into Lenni's room and found her asleep like this....
isn't she precious?? My sleeping beauty
I also threw together a window treatment over the girls' window with things I had laying around.
also while we were in CA I found this beauitiful chair at a garage sale for 10 bucks! 
It pretty much rocks my socks...

2 comments:

Shaun Nansel Whipple said...

I want to see Gus Gus! That so fun. Alenna cracks me up.

-The Bergen Family- said...

your girls will love him!