Wednesday, February 02, 2011

{New arm!}

guess who got her cast off???
alenna-bean!
who's children are these anyways??? Not mine!

alenna thought the saw was funny, not that it was scary at all!

*ADD MOMENT: Jean, my mother in law said that when she was going through Med School that the instructor one day was showing how to saw a cast off a person and the person with the casted arm is bawling and crying and the whole time the instructor is saying, 'it doesnt hurt!' then when he was done and took the cast off he discovered he had ripped the patient's arm all up with the saw!

Sure glad that wasn't us!
Her arm is all skinny and white, haha. She kept walking around with it at her side like it was still casted, silly girl!

1 comment:

Shaun Nansel Whipple said...

I remember getting mine off! It was super scary for me. I was 8 though so I could imagine all the bad things that could happen! haha And after it was smelly, white and skinny!