Friday, February 18, 2011

{what the bergens are up to!}

we've been eating IN much more!! Ry made home made pizza and wings, and omg, it was better then the professionals I swear!
we made a smiley with a mushroom nose :)
we're lovin' it!
little Miss Shay is 16 months already! She's tiny!!! And barely walking, I always think of her as such a baby still while in reality she is really a toddler! Even though she refuses to "toddle"
Mr Handsome is flirting all the time, we've got a trouble maker on our hands!
WE AND SHE

Mr Brady man in our bed on Valentines' Day! Love the pose!
For Valentines' Day we got each other matching CTR rings and dinner to Islamorada's Fish Compnay, aka the restraunt inside Bass Pro Shops. It was beyond yummy! I highly recommend it!
my ring :)
My little Valentine with her gifts :)
 Alenna loves the fact that I Heart Attacked the girls' bedroom door
We put Alenna to work!!! JK, she's posing....we cleaned up the backyard for Aunt Becca and Uncle Colby's wedding reception!
the 'Oh!-so-critical' strawberries for the chocolate fountain!
alenna helping uncle Ed set up
attempting to walk at the reception
Handsomest. Ever.
the finished product....
I was in charge of decor....very fun job I might add!
the beautiful bride....and brady
we joked that brady "gave her away" haha

2 comments:

Jen said...

So much going on around there :)
Love the matching rings!
Love the family pizza night!
LOVE chocolate dipped strawberries!!!!

The Tryons said...

Fun times! :)